So, you are interested in, or at least intrigued by, professional coaching in love, sexuality & human connections. Fantastic. How does this go?
Here are the Five Easy Steps to Getting Started . . .
1. If you need to learn more about me, to feel comfortable and reassured by who I am and how I coach, first visit these links.
Vanessa’s Story – describing the past decade of my professional work
Hear my interview on the Like a Mother Podcast, from 2017
See what others have said about the quality of my work, and how it benefitted them
The Coaching & Consulting page also has great information on this kind of coaching, and my philosophy
2. If you need to talk first, to get a feel for how we relate and connect, just book a Free 20-minute call here.
3. Pick a package that best fits your needs.
Smaller, custom packages include:
Larger Professional Coaching Packages include:
See all my services listed Here.
* For larger packages, new clients may choose a Happening Right Now Session – 80 minutes of Professional Coaching for $100 – to give this a try. If you decide you want to continue, the $100 is then applied to the cost of your full package. If you got what you needed, or we’re not a fit, that’s ok too. It’s your choice.
* For larger packages, clients may choose to pay in full, in half, or monthly. Just choose the option that gives you the most reassurance for your level of commitment as we begin.
4. Schedule the times that work best for you.
Go to my scheduler and select the service and time for your sessions. It starts with confirming your time zone, because I see clients from around the world. For larger packages, you’ll see the words “Discovery” & “Begin” as you select and proceed. This step allows you to schedule our 90-minute session to start. Then, choose “Session, 60 minutes” for your subsequent sessions. (Some packages include 120 minute sessions – select these to fit your needs and preference)
I encourage clients to schedule at least three weeks in advance, to get the best times for them.
5. Complete Paperwork & choose payment options.
Clients may e-sign paperwork online for an easy, fast way to get started. This is also the best option for clients in remote locations. If you have privacy or confidentiality concerns, you may elect to skip on the Discovery Form, and simply answer a few key questions during our initial session. All clients must sign a Coaching Agreement.
* You’ll make this selection on signing preference as you move through the Acuity scheduling software
If you want to use paypal, select “Pay Now” as an option when scheduling. If you’d like to pay by credit card or check, I will send you an invoice through Freshbooks/WePay.
* Again, for larger packages, clients may choose to pay in full, in half, or monthly. Just choose the option that gives you the most reassurance for your level of commitment as we begin.
You are now on track to improve your life in the most important and meaningful of ways.